- 1 packet coconut
- 2 tbsp pure honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 can light coconut milk
- Dark chocolate to melt on top
- Mix the 4 ingredients all together (coconut, honey, vanilla and coconut milk), make sure that all the ingredients combine well together.
- Form them into small balls and place them on a tray.
- Melt the dark chocolate and dip the ball completely in the chocolate to cover it all.
- Add some more coconut on top (if you wish)
- Put them in the freezer
Whenever you feel like something tasty and good, remove one from the freezer and leave to defrost for a few minutes before you enjoy :)
*TIP: This is super refreshing in summer!
Stay tuned for more!