Hummus Dip with Peanut Butter
Just 5 ingredients to make this super easy and delicious dip that goes with anything!
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 30g peanut butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Add all the ingredients (except the olive oil) together in a blender and give them a good mix!
- Add the olive oil slowly while the blender is on
- Blend until desired consistency (if too thick, add some water)
Enjoy it with some crackers, toasted bread, or anything you desire to try it with :)
Stay tuned for more!