- 110g plain flour
- 3 tablespoons nut butter (I prefer hazelnut better)
- 100g soft brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 200ml oil
- 200ml approx. of water
- Feel free to add; raisins, dried berries or dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven
- Mix all the dry ingredients together
- Add the egg and oil
- Mix well
- Add enough water to make a firm mixture
- Place heaped spoonfuls on a lined baking tray and flatten
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden
They will crunch as they cool down.
*Eat or store in an airtight container.
Stay tuned for more!