- 16 light crackers
- 1 cup light crunchy peanut butter
- Two thirds of a cup pure honey
- Half a cup 0% fat powder milk
- 1 cup coconut
- In a food processor crush the crackers into small pieces.
- Then in a bowl mix the crackers, peanut butter and honey well.
- Add the powder milk and coconut. Mix well together.
- Form them into small balls and store them in the fridge (they last up to 1 week).
*Tip eat them for breakfast to boost your energy or take them as a snack :)
Enjoy these healthy balls
Stay tuned for more!