Tahini Protein Balls
- 1 and 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup tahini butter
- 3 tbsp pure honey
- 1-4 tbsp skimmed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup dark (or any of your choice) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla flavoured protein powder or 2 tbsp coconut flour (if you don't have protein powder)
- In a bowl, mix together the tahini, honey, vanilla, cinnamon and either the protein powder or the coconut flour and stir to combine.
- Add in the chia seeds, oats and chocolate and mix.
- Pour in the skimmed milk 1 tablespoon at a time until everything comes together into a sticky ball. If you are using coconut flour you may only need 2 tablespoons or closer to 4 if using protein powder.
- Roll the mixture into balls and store in the fridge.
Note: if you use protein powder you may need more or less honey depending on how sweet it is.
*TIP: You can make this recipe as Tahini Cookies instead! The difference is very easy, instead of coconut flour or protein powder use self raising flour and bake them for a few minutes! Yummy.
Stay tuned for more!