Updated: Aug 7, 2019
· 1 cup raw almonds
· ½ cup coconut
· 1 cup frozen raspberries
· Some dates (remove the seeds)
Chocolate coating (optional) ingredients:
· 40g dark chocolate use 70% +
· 1 tsp coconut oil
* This amount will coat half of the balls - double coating recipe to coat all of them.
· Put the almonds in a food processor.
· Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor.
· Once well combined, roll into balls.
· Put them in the fridge or freezer to set.
If you want to use the chocolate coating:
· Melt the chocolate using your preferred method.
· Add coconut oil and mix well to combine.
· Dip the raspberry balls into the melted chocolate then place them on a tray lined with baking paper and use a tooth pick to dip the balls in the chocolate mix.
· Once set store these in the fridge or freezer so that they keep longer (I prefer freezer)
Tip: You can also roll them in coconut or crushed nuts
Raspberries are awesome! They’re high in antioxidants such as Vitamin C, that fights against cancer, heart and circulatory disease and age-related decline. They are perfect as a snack or dessert :)
Stay tuned for more!